Wednesday, May 30, 2007

still raining

It has rained and rained and rained. I kinda like it though. So many people talk about sunshine being cheerful or whatever. But there's something about a cool, dark rainy day. It makes me feel like it's okay to be inside, under a blanket reading a book. Or makes me feel like I should be making a pie. Mmmmm.... pie.

I just have a few more days of my "vacation" time before summer camps start at the art studio. I really love the kids, and feel so lucky to be doing what I am doing. Bit I akso like having time on my own. I like to sleep in, and then lounge about in my PJ's for a while doing little projects around the house. Then maybe I'll get showered and dressed and go to the grpcery store, or Target. I like to cook real dinners and maybe even a dessert. I swear I think I belong in the 40's.

I bought two pair of flip flops today. There. Summer work wardrobe finished. I love my job.

I want a Dr. Pepper bad. Let me think.... it's probably been four years since I had a Dr. Pepper. Mmmmm from a fountain, not a can or bottle. And a Snickers bar. Mmmmmmm....

I should go to bed. But I won't sleep. Seems like I can not go to sleep before 3AM these days. Lots to think about. Lots to worry about. So I have to get tp the point of exhaustion before my mind shuts off. How weird is that? I guess that's not really that weird. So I have a couple of hours to go. I've eaten everything I could find in the kitchen. I caught up on all my photography stuff. I have looked at everything there is to look at on myspace and I have played turbo solitaire so many times I am aware of how pathetic I am. The only thing left now is ebay. And that is dangersous especially late at night. So I think I will shut off this computer and go park myself in front on the TV. I know....

No comments: