Saturday, May 19, 2007

ducks in space

So last night we had the whole "fam" over to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. It was a pretty good time. I made homemade pizza and carrot cake. I like having people over to the house. Seems that's the only way it gets a good cleaning. And it always lasts a few days afterward. I tidy up after myself better at least for those first few days.

I got a haircut today. It had been way too long since I had that done. I remember it was right before we took our Christmas card picture. So maybe mid-November. This morning I said it was the longest my hair has been since I was 6. I guess that's not true now. But it's still long. And I probably won't be back for another six months, so it'll be true again soon.

Boring blog today. No insights to share. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: